I appeared as a guest on Master Mind, Body and Spirit recently…
It’s a show hosted by Matt Belair. He’s an author, speaker, athlete, coach and speaker. His show is a top rated podcast on Spirituality on Itunes and has 200 five stars reviews.
Here’s the link to the You Tube Clip: https://youtu.be/6wpPdN3o7DE
We spoke of many things: I shared a bit about my spiritual journey into the Ifa traditions. But I also spoke about:
- How we can keep ourselves grounded with a connection with nature.
- Why having a daily spiritual practice is crucial for our spiritual and emotional well being.
- Different ways our purpose might be revealed to us.
- How progress doesn’t always mean moving forward.
- Core principles of the Ifa Spiritual Tradition.
- How to live a more purposeful and fulfilling life and more.
I enjoyed talking to Matt. It was a short, meaningful exchange and I would love to talk to him again when my book, Meditations Across The King’s River is published in November.
Once again, here’s the link: https://youtu.be/6wpPdN3o7DE
Take a listen and comment or send me an email and let me know what you think.